Sunday, December 27, 2009

Latest and Greatest, Sunday Dec 27th.

A couple of new things to report;

After fussing at the kids over and over and over about closing the doors to the garage, I finally gave up and bought some automatic garage door closers. Try to leave the doors open now kids!

002

At $60 a piece they were very pricey, and the instructions took a long time to study and analyze before actually installing them, but once I figured out the configuration I was able to install all 3 closers very quickly with only minor injuries.

I got the the Mustang donor engine on the stand finally. I just drained the oil and plan to delete the AC compressor and remove the power steering pump from the belt loop for the eventual first start.

004 Justin and Garrett were kind enough to model.

And finally, Les hooked me up this Christmas with lots of new sockets.

006 I almost have a complete set now but will have to do some searching for the stragglers.

No comments:

Post a Comment